Latest advances in the field of pollution control and diffusion in natural and constructed wetlands
The 5th International Symposium on Wetland Pollutant Dynamics and Control, WETPOL 2013, co-organized by the Ecole des Mines de Nantes and GEPEA will be held in Nantes from October 13 to 17, 2013.
WETPOL 2013 addresses the latest advances in the field of pollution control and diffusion in natural and constructed wetlands.
WETPOL 2013 will be at the border of process engineering, applied biology, ecology and environmental chemistry. The symposium will enable international exchanges and scientific cooperation.
WETPOL 2013 will be organized according to the following themes:
- Mobility and sequestration of trace elements;
- Behaviour of priority and emerging pollutants in wetlands;
- Attenuation of diffuse pollution in wetlands;
- Molecular and microbial advances related to pollutant fate, disposal and removal in wetlands;
- Biogeochemical processes of pollutants in natural and constructed wetlands;
- Pollutant modelling in wetlands;
- Wetland's role in pollutant management at the catchment scale;
- Wetlands and water reuse;
- Impact of global climate change on wetland systems.
WETPOL 2013 is aimed at:
- Researchers specialising in environmental sciences;
- Engineers working in research and development;
- Representatives from the water sector (local community, water agencies, etc.);
- Policy regulators.
The symposium will be held at la Cité Nantes Events Center, located in the heart of the city of Nantes, in the western part of France.
Contact Scientific Committee : email@example.com
Contact Organization and Promotion Committee : firstname.lastname@example.org
Next page: Scope